Purchasing on ARTantide.com is easy and safe, both if you want to buy online and if you want to book the work and personally view it. The customer can choose the ways of payment and delivery he/she prefers.
- With your PayPal account or by Credit Card.
If you haven't a PayPal account, you can pay with your credit card and later you can eventually register to PayPal for free.
With PayPal you can save time, check out securely, and pay without sharing your financial information.
See also the section "Frequently Asked Questions": Why should I trust online payments by Credit Card or other kinds of electronic payment?
- By Bank Transfer: the purchasing process by this modality is practically a reservation of the work, which assigns to the work the wording "sold". Within the following 2 days, the customer will make the payment to Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Agency of Monzambano, IBAN: IT 72 R 01030 57740 000009170891, addressed to EBLand Srl (including the prospective delivery costs). The code for the international bank transfer is the following: Swift-Bic: PASCITMMXXX. In order to speed up the sending procedure, we suggest you to send us the CRO number referring to the executed payment, by FAX or email.
- By check or cash: the purchasing process is the same, that is, the work is booked in anticipation of the payment. The ARTantide.com team will contact the customer in order to arrange a meeting in residence or at his/her domicile, where to view and deliver the work. What concerns the deliveries, in some Italian and international areas, there is no direct coverage by the societ's consultant, and the delivery can be made only per COD charge by courier. Our management office doesn't accept post cheques.
- By extended payments: what concerns extended payments, the purchasing process is the same and the work remains booked (with the wording "sold"), until the purchasing contract is formalized. The ARTantide.com team will personally contact the customer, in order to fix the extended payments modalities and the delivering terms of the works. The fixed rates can be paid by continuative transfer or by RID form.
- Through the periodical purchasing contract (P.A.P.A.): you can buy a work through a periodical pluriennal plan with prearranged monthly rate. This modality allows many facilitations, among others economic ones (for details, please see P.A.P.A. - Plan for the Accumulation of Artistic Capital). The purchasing has always the same booking process; the ARTantide.com team will then contact the customer to define the contractual agreement.
If the purchasing follows the booking (bank transfer, cheque and cash, extended payment and P.A.P.A.), it is possible to ask for the option "personally viewing the work before paying"; the work can be viewed at the main office or at home, with the exception of those Italian and international areas, which aren't reached by the ARTantide.com consultants.
We also accept phone or fax reservations, but only if the personal data and address (phone number too) are attached. The ARTantide.com team will then contact the customer, to define the payment and delivery modalities.